Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Do you ever get the feeling that you're the only one doing anything? I do. Like today, the past week, actually. I've been working on a stupid debate thing all week and myself, another girl and a guy are the only ones who've done anything. three of the guys havn't said fluff about it, so i wrote up a little 1ac and sent it off... Suddenly we hear from one of the guys... And he says "i'll give you my oppinions on stuff now..." this is after we already figured most of everything out without him, and "hannah: nice 1ac, i'll go over it tonight and highlight parts that i think need work" well, to copy exactly what i said to my un-involved friend, "if he grr thinks they need work he can grr do it his own grr self!" besides that, i'm going to perfect this speech and then one of the guys who hasn't done fluff is going to take it from me and give it. Why should i subject myself to that? it's stupid. i'm sure i'm going to be very off on friday when we have the thing because i'm mad at everyone... that or the anger will effect me in a good way like it does sometimes and i'll be the best debater i ever have been... however, it's hard to beat my last round. it was good... however i still don't have ballots from it, which makes me... sad. it loses magic when you have to wait a month and a half to find out your results. Anyways, those are my thought as of now. Happy birthday, Tikvah. 4 today. hard to imagine, it was really 4 years ago that she was born, but stuff like that happens. I read in a book, live life "short and happy", but I wonder, is it just when you're happy it seems short?