Friday, May 19, 2006

Well, it's only been about forever since I posted...
We had the play, I don't know if I mentioned that before but either way it went pretty well. The next week the 4-5 and 6-8 plays went on. They actually worked! After the 6-8 play got over, Aaron and I stood up and clapped for them, lol, we were so surpised that it actually worked. At practices and such, even the dress rehersal, it was very... Not working.
Went to Katy Gray's graduation, that was good, then we went to her open house. Breanna's birthday party yesterday, that was fun. We played volleyball in the mud and such. Football a little, but that was really boring b/c we were playing with guys, which makes people such as myself invisible, lol.
kToday in about 45 minutes we're leaving for St. Charles (yay!!) for the weekend. Last wednsday we found out that Mark and Shara weren't gonna be able to make it, so we have ONE practice to get Marissa and Josh into their new parts... it's dangerous. So I'm expecting that after we all get there we'll go through the show at least once.
Anywho, I'm about done... I guess I've forgotten how to blog. Lol, I'm mostly doing myspace now (www.myspace.com/tornadochick) thanks to Melissa, lol, it's spelled with a K ande not necessarily something I would have come up with. I didn't understand it so I gave it to her to work on, kinda like I gave this to Andrew to do something to it for a while. So laters:)


Hannah