Monday, October 30, 2006

Drumming Drum Major?

Hey. Well, here's the deal: Drum major or drummer? That's my choice, and my vote has to in by next monday. What to do? Terry says "do what you'll be happy doing, we can find a new drum major." Preston says he really wants me to be a drummer (last week) but "do what YOU want to do" (this week). Shara says "You can't listen to what other people say, hon! It'll ruin your life!" and Michael says "well if you don't want it then I don't think you should do it." Well. For me to "do what I'll be happy with" that's not as easily done as said. I don't think I'll be happy if I just let drum major slip away without even trying it. I also know that it's possibly (likely even) for me to like drumming more. What would I do if I ended up hateing drum major? Would I be allowed to quit? To make myself happy, that's what it would take. Is my director willing to let me try? I don't know. Will I really be happy? WHO knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home