Sunday, September 30, 2007

Haha!

Hey so guess what? I appear to be back on a little bit of a high-low low-high thing... Weird. Anywho, I was really down yesterday. It felt like something was very very wrong but it was all ok. So then today I did a shocking amount of nothing (went to church, grandparents, home, movie, phone.) and that's it which is really surprising. Usually I would do something but I hardly even did any dishes at all. Yeah. Phone was interesting, played tag with Audrey for a while, lol, then I talked to a bunch of people and I have this 10:30 phone curfew right? Haha... I kinda lost track of time. I said “hang on a minute please...” so I could run do something, then I looked at the phone and it said 10:53. “Hannah has to go...” and “blargg.” were uttered. But it was really funny. I haven't totally not known what time it was before and that was the reason for me being on late. Occasionally I'm on late because I choose to be (like last night but I was only on like ten minutes late last night.) Yeah. I just figured I'd share that. And right now I'm really really happy=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home