Monday, November 03, 2008

Lucky

After not posting in an exceptionally long amount of time, I have decided to once again grace the keyboard of blogspot with my presence. Shall I begin with my life at present? Here's how my schedule looks most weeks.
Monday: work 12:30-5. Home about an hour, fife and drum practice until 8, Heroes until 10.
Tuesday: Sometimes co op until 12, sometimes not. Work 12:30-7, cheer 7:30-9.
Wednesday: Step class with mom, 8:30-9:30, work 12:30-7, church until 9-ish.
Thursday: Step class with mom8:30-9:30, work 12:30-7, cheer 7:30-9.
Friday: Work 12:30-5, then it varies. It could be babysitting, it could be a game, it could be something random. You never know on Friday.
Saturday: Work 8-4 then the same after work activities as Friday.
Sunday: Church 10:30-12, lunch with either my family or Jacob's family, then hang out with Jacob until either I have to babysit or he has to leave.
Impressive, yeh? I'm a crazy person. I would like to mention in this little... Random note blog thing, that I am, by far, one of the luckiest girls in the world. No one can argue me that, it's just true. It's really crazy how incredibly fortunate I am. Thanks, God=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home