Sunday, December 31, 2006

The countdown

Well well. Another year has come and gone in my life. I have to say, there have been some big changes this year. I found out who a few of my real friends are. I met some awesome people, and I started listening to country music. Yepp, that's how I rang in the new year. Listening to the number one song of 2006. I wrote down every song and its artist, so pardon the spelling and if you care, here ya go.

50. Me and my gang---Rascal Flatts
49. Get drunk and be somebody---Toby Keith
48. Who you'd be today---Kenny Chesney
47. Size Matters---Joe Nickels
46. My Old Friend---Tim McGraw
45. Miss me baby---Chris Kagel
44. Why, why, why?---Billy Curington
43. Best I ever had---Gary Allen
42. Honkey Tonk B'donk-a-donk---Trace Adkins
41. Building Bridges---Brooks and Dunn
40. When the stars go blue---Tim McGraw
39. Just might make me believe---Sugarland
38. One in a lifetime---Kieth Urban
37. Boondocks---Little Bigtown
36. Like we'd never loved at all---Tim McGraw/Faith Hill
35. Believe---Brooks and Dunn
34. Life Ain't Always Beautiful---Gary Allen
33. Every time I hear your name---Keith Anderson
32. She don't tell me to---Mongomery/Gentry
31. Bring it on home---Little Bigtown
30. Nobody but me--Blake Shelton
29. Tonight I wanna cry---Kieth Urban
28. Wherever you are---Jack (missed his last name!)
27. Every mile of memories---Dierk Bently
26. Living in Fast Forward---Kenny Chesney
25. Something's gotta give---Leeanne Rimes
24. Last day of my life---Phil Vasser
23. I loved her first---Heartland
22. Tequilla makes her clothes fall off---Joe Nickels
21. Why?---Jason Aldien
20. A little too late---Toby Kieth
19. Brand new girlfriend---Steve Holy
18. Don't forget to remember me---Carrie Underwood
17. When I get where I'm going---Brad Paisley/Dolly Parton
16. Must be doing something right---Billy Curington
15. Good ride, cowboy---Garth Brooks
14. Settle for a slowdown---Dierk Bently
13. Would you go with me?---Josh Turner
12. You Man---Josh Turner
11. Leave the pieces--- The Wreckers
10. Who says you can't go home?---John BonJobi
09. Give it away---George Strait
08. The World---Brad Paisley
07. She let herself go---George Strait
06. If you're going through Hell---Trace Atkins
05. Summertime---Kenny Chesney
04. Come a little closer---Dierk Bently
03. Before he cheats---Carrie Underwood
02. What hurts the most---Rascal Flatts
And the number ONE song of 2006...
01. Jesus take the wheel---Carrie Underwood

Yessir, a great song made it all the way to the top for the year, and I'd say Carrie Underwood had an amazing year with number 18, 3, and 1 of 2006. Congrats to her and I sure hope she keeps doing what she's doing. Have a great year, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home