Monday, January 22, 2007

Wha?

I never thought I would be the last Lanz in the Voyageur Ancient Fife and Drum Corps. I thought wrong. James has quite decided that he's going to quit. His dicision puzzles me... Drumming is my all time favorite thing to do. Ever. I would die if I had to quit. (Ok, maybe I wouldn't die, but it would be close=P) Here James is turning in his uniform. He plans to call Terry a little later to inform him of the choice, and I will be going to practice for the next three years by myself. I always said "I'm not Rachael" or "I'm not the same as the rest of my family" and apparently James isn't either. I think he's going for baseball... I guess you never know what may happen tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! Guess you kinda are the survivor of the group now aren't you. Guess the tribe has spoken.

Monday, 22 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home